Does your sales team need a jump start to get into action to promote their business?
If so, I may have the solution for you.
Recently a lot of team leaders are calling and asking if they can put together a traffic co-op. The answer is “YES”!
MyAutoPilot Traffic team co-ops are a great way to get your team into action.
Here are some tips to help you with your next web traffic co-op:
* The more traffic you purchase, the lower the cost per click. The more team members you have in your co-op, the more traffic you can buy.. the more you can save.. and the more activity you see in your team.
* You can use your own traffic rotator link.You can control what pages are in rotation and how much traffic each page receives.
* Make sure your traffic rotator is fast. You don’t want prospects bailing out because your lead capture page is slow to load.
* Don’t have a traffic rotator? No problem. Send us an email telling us how many clicks of traffic should be directed to each URL. We’ll take care of the rest.
* How fast do you want the traffic delivered? Over a couple days? A week? Knowing that there are ebbs and flows in traffic and response, it pays to spread delivery out a bit.
* Always monitor your traffic rotator, lead capture hosting and autoresponder service. Websites do go down when you least expect it. Setup an account at UptimeRobot.com and have it notify you whenever your site is down.
* If your site is down, have us pause your order. Call us or send us an email. Tell us your account username and we’ll pause the order right away.
* Always test new lead capture pages. Find a page that is converting, then use it. Then test new pages to see if you can improve your results.
If you have any questions on setting up a traffic co-op for your team, just phone us at (785) 539-6904. We’re glad to help you.. and we answer the phone!
Thanks for reading.
To your success,