I just wanted to write a quick note to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hopefully you’re spending time with family this week and giving thanks for all your blessings.
As I reflect on my own gratitude, I’m reminded of lessons learned over the past 23 years of my online businesses. And today I’m passing a few of these lessons onto you so that you can build your business faster than I did.
* Building a business if much like running a marathon. It takes time so be patient.
* Succeeding in business is about competing. Never stop competing.
* The only thing that makes you money is sales. So find more customers and make more sales.
* Making more sales solves most business problems.
* It’s okay to fail as long as you learn from it.
* If anything can go wrong, it probably will. So work that into your plan.
* When faced with a tough decision, ask yourself “What’s the worst that can happen?” The answer will likely put your fears to rest.
* Many fail because they simply can’t make a decision.
* Practice making decisions in a timely manner. The more you do this, the easier it becomes.
* Don’t second guess yourself. Trust your gut instinct. Make a decision and live with it.
* Don’t compare yourself with top producers. Use them as proof that the same is possible for you.
* The more that you do and try, the more that you succeed.
* Try new things. Learn from trying.
* The more you do, the easier it gets.
* People want to do business with you more than they want to do business with your company.
* When writing your ad copy, always ask yourself “So what? What’s in it for me?” This will help you get your ad copy dialed in.
* Life pays those with specialized knowledge. So always be learning.
* My only regret is not starting sooner.
* Common sense isn’t as common as you think.
* Design for the lowest common denominator. Keep it simple.
* Keep your emotions level; never get too high when it’s going great, or too low when it’s going bad.
* It’s always worse at night. So wait until morning.
* People love hearing their name. So use it often to build rapport.
And that’s it! Thanks for reading.
And oh by the way, we will continue to setup orders throughout the holiday weekend though the office will be closed this Thursday and Friday.
And while a lot of people may be hitting the stores this weekend, there are tons of people looking for an online business just like yours. So always be prospecting!
To your success,
http://www.MLMLeads.com – Helping distributors realize their dreams since 2003