This network marketing leads article describes the “Top 100” network marketing , mlm companies, multi-level companies and marketing companies for 2010 based on sales.
We’re getting closer to the #1 ranked network marketing company of 2010 as ranked by Direct Selling News.
This is the second installment of 25 of the top 100 marketing companies from 2010. Do you see your company on this list? If not, check the previous list of companies #76 thru 100, click here.
75. Deesse. Sales: $130 million. Founded in 1971, this company sells cosmetics, skin-care products, nutritional supplements and clothing in several countries.
74. Chandeal Co. Ltd. Sales: $138 million. Founded in 1985, this company is an undergarment company out of Japan.
73. Japanlife Co. Ltd. Sales: $144 million. Founded in 1975, this company’s products focus on the relief of stress, anxiety and aging concerns and include magnetic therapy devices in the home as well as beauty-care products and dietary supplements.
72. Sportron. Sales: $148 million. Founded in 1992, this company was founded to help consumers manage their health. Sportron uses FoodMatrix nutrients and herbs to support the body’s needs.
71. Jewels by Park Lane Inc. Sales: $150 million. Founded in 1955, this network marketing company was founded as a direct sales jewelry party plan company.
70. Take Shape for Life (Medifast). Sales: $160 million. Founded in 1980, this network marketing company aims to help its customers achieve healthier weights, minds and finances. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of publicly traded Medifast Inc.
69. BearCere’Ju Co. Ltd. Sales: $160 million. Founded in 1992, this company uses herbals and aromatherapy along with cellular technology to rejuvenate and beautify without artificial or engineered additives.
68. Univera. Sales: $164 million. Founded in 1976, this network marketing company has extended its reach as the central piece of the ECONET. The company focuses on renewal physical, financial and cultural.
67. Family Heritage Life. Sales: $166 million. Founded in 1989, this company is a supplemental insurance company that provides protection, service and security to American families.
66. GNLD. Sales: $175 million. Founded in 1958, this network marketing company was founded to supply products that bridge the gap between the food supply and the body’s nutritional requirements.
65. 4Life Research L.C. Sales: $200 million. Founded in 1998, this network marketing company is a leader in the distribution of transfer factor products
64. Stampin’ Up!. Sales: $200 million. Founded in 1988, this network marketing company markets wood and clear-mounted rubber stamps and accessories for use in scrapbooking, making greeting cards and decorating the home.
63. Longaberger Co. Sales: $200 million. Founded in 1973, this company is a leading provider of home and lifestyle products, such as pottery, wrought iron, fabrics and other accessories. The company is the No. 1 maker of handmade baskets.
62. CUTCO Corp./Vector Marketing. Sales: $200 million. Founded in 1949, this company sells kitchen cutlery products, kitchen gadgets, utensils, flatware, cookware, garden tools and sporting and pocket knives marketed through in-home demonstrations.
61. Diana Co. Ltd. Sales: $204 million. Founded in 1986, this retail company focuses on helping women be beautiful through nutritional supplements, lingerie and cosmetics.
60. Team National. Sales: $210 million. Founded in 1997, this network marketing company provides membership savings on products and services in more than 20 industries, including factory-direct pricing on home furnishings and more.
59. Nikken Global Inc. Sales: $210 million. Founded in 1975, this network marketing company sells magnetic therapeutic mattress toppers, pillows, sleep masks, support wraps, shoe inserts, air and water filtration systems, and jewelry through its global distribution network.
58. ERINA Co., Inc. Sales: $216 million. Founded in 1970, this company started out as a pantyhose sales company and has turned into a multimillion-dollar system for selling all-purpose detergent concentrate, nutritional supplements and cosmetics.
57. PM-International AG. Sales: $217 million. Founded in 1993, this network marketing company sells premium nutritional supplements, and health, fitness, wellness, and skin-care products.
56. Four Leaf Japan Co./Forifu Japan. Sales: $226 million. Founded in 2003, this network marketing company sells dietary supplements.
55. Mannatech, Inc. Sales: $228 million. Founded in 1994, this network marketing company is a provider of nutritional supplements and skin-care products based on Real Food Technology® solutions.
54. Lux International. Sales: $234 million. Founded in 1901, this company sells vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, water purifiers, cookware and steam cleaners.
53. Faberlic. Sales: $236 million. Founded in 1997, this company from Russia is the largest homegrown direct seller, with a wide product range in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
52. Naturally Plus Co. Ltd. Sales: $240 million. Founded in 1999, this network marketing company is aTokyo-based company selling health-related products.
51. KOYO-SHA. Sales: $240 million. Founded in 1975, this network marketing company sells cosmetics, bath products, nutritional supplements, medical devices, detergents and personal-care.
Is your network marketing, MLM company listed above? If not check the previous list of mlm companies #76-100, click here or check back later.
If you didn’t see your network marketing company, MLM company listed, it may be because they’re higher on the list of “Top 100” network marketing, MLM companies list of 2010. We are still counting them down, so check later to see more MLM companies listed.
Do you need network marketing leads or mlm leads for your network marketing business, check out Today’s MLM Leads Specials here. These leads can be posted into your www.MyHomeBusiness.com account. By using www.MyHomeBusiness.com you can have prospects directed to your landing page or to your company website to learn more about your mlm or network marketing business.
This network marketing leads article describes the “Top 100” network marketing , mlm companies, multi-level companies and marketing companies for 2010 based on sales. Remember to check back to see where your company ranks.
When you need network marketing leads or mlm leads for your network marketing business, see Today’s MLM Leads Specials here.
Note: Some network marketing companies, mlm companies and multi-level marketing companies in this list declined participation in providing information.
KEYWORDS: network marketing leads, top network marketing companies, top mlm companies, mlm leads