In today’s article, we list the top 5 mlm companies for 2013 based on greatest percentage growth.
The Direct Selling News recently published their lists of top producing mlm companies around the world for 2013. They list top companies in a variety of categories.
The top 5 network marketing companies in the world for 2013 based on greatest percentage growth are as shown below:
1. It Works! – This company is ranked #27 in the world based on $456M in net sales for 2013. This is a USA-based company that provides reshaping body wraps and skin care products.
2. Nerium – Nerium is ranked #54 in the world based on $219M in net sales for 2013. This company is based in the USA and sells skin care products.
3. Jeunesse Global – Ranked #46 in the world, this USA-based company did $257M in net sales for 2013. Jeunesse Global provides skin care and nutritional products.
4. Vemma – propelled by their mobile app and young population drinking energy drinks, USA-based Vemma did $221M in net sales for 2013. Vemma provides nutritional and energy drinks.
5. Rodan + Fields – this USA-based company did$196M in net sales for 2013 to make it the 5th ranked company based on greatest percentage growth. Rodan also provides skin care products.
I find it interesting that the 4 of the top 5 mlm companies with the greatest percentage growth for 2013 all had skin care products. Hmmm…
Is your company missing from the list?
Stay tuned to this blog as we list other mlm, network marketing and party plan companies and their rankings for the year 2013.
Thanks for reading.
Enrique Garibay – MLMLeads.com