Do you ever think about becoming wealthy?
Or are you just looking for a little extra income at the end of the month?
In today’s newsletter, I’m presenting10 tips from my friend Alex. Here are his Top 10 Tips to Becoming a Millionaire. Keep these in mind as you go about your day. I hope you enjoy them.
1. In a free market economy, anyone can make as much money as they want.
2. Your background, highest level of education, or IQ is irrelevant when it comes to earning money.
3. The fastest way to make money is to solve a problem. The bigger the problem you solve, the more money you make.
4. Don’t listen to the naysayers who tell you that life is supposed to be a struggle and that you should settle and be grateful for what you have.
5. Expect to make more money. For this one, you have to think big. Think $100,000, $500,000, or why not $1 million?
6. Lose the fear and scarcity mindset and start seeing money for all the good things: freedom, opportunity, possibility, and abundance.
7. Being rich isn’t a privilege; it’s a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.
8. Don’t wait for your ship to come in. You’re not going to be discovered, saved, or made rich by an outside force. If you want a lot of money, build your own ship. No one is coming to the rescue.
9. Stop worrying about running out of money and focus on how to make more. Constantly worrying about money is no way to live. Dream about money, instead.
10. Stop telling yourself that getting rich is outside of your control. The truth is that making money is an inside job.
Did you know that many wealthy people surround themselves with coaches and mentors that they can learn from?
Look for a mentor in your business to guide you along the way. That person could be your upline, sideline, or even someone that is already successful in some other venture. It’s important to have someone you can learn from. They’ll accelerate your business.
Thanks for reading.
To your success,