This describes the use of sms text messaging in your mlm leads prospecting and mlm sales training.
While my past few newsletters have been discussing mobile apps for mlm and network marketing, I’m wondering, have you considered leveraging SMS text messaging in your mlm business?
Have you considered using SMS text to communicate with mlm leads? With your prospects? If not, you might consider it.
* 92% of all USA smartphone owners use SMS text messaging.
* USA Smartphone owners send/receive an average of 111 messages per week.
* It takes a person an average 2.5 days to respond to an email, but only 90 seconds to respond to a text message.
* 54% of consumers that grew up with mobile technology say they would prefer to text someone rather than call them.
* 98% of all text messages are read, 29% of Tweets get read, 12% of Facebook posts get read and 20% of all emails get read.
Knowing that SMS text messaging is so widely used in the world to communicate, I wonder.. are you giving your prospects the option to communicate with you directly using text?
You might consider how you could make this happen in your business. The more ways there are for your prospect to contact you, the more that you can contact your prospects.
Speaking of prospects, let us know how we can help you with your business marketing.
Let us know how we can best help you with your business marketing.
To your success,
http://www.MLMLeads.com – Helping Entrepreneurs Everywhere since 2003