This network marketing leads article describes the “Top 100″ marketing companies, mlm companies, multi-level companies and network marketing companies.
We’re counting down until we reach the #1 network marketing company of 2010 as ranked by Direct Selling News.
You will find the first installment of 25 of the top 100 companies. Is your company on the list?
100. World Financial Group. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 2001, World Financial Group, a subsidiary of AEGON, is a financial services marketing organization dedicated to serving the financial needs of individuals from all walks of life and working with clients to create a customized strategy to protect them and their families.
99. TriVita. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 1999, this network marketing mlm company is a leading international nutraceutical company doing business in the United States, Canada, and in 2011, Australia. It’s known for its full line of ultra-quality wellness products.
98. Relìv International Inc. Sales: $85 million. Founded in 1988, this network marketing company makes nutritional supplements that address essential nutrition, weight-loss, athletic performance, digestive health, women’s health, anti-aging, energy and mental focus. The company also markets premium personal-care products through its Relivables line.
97. Regal Ware. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 1911, this company sells high-quality cookware. The company’s products include stainless steel and cast-aluminum cookware as well as branded food-preparation items and drinking water treatment systems for the home.
96. Pure Romance. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 1993, this company is a party plan company that offers women a comfortable environment in which to purchase a full line of bedroom accessories, books, games and lingerie.
95. Passion Parties. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 1994, this party plan company has been enhancing the relationships of clients by offering sensual products designed to promote intimacy and communication between couples. The company provides women with the opportunity to own and manage their own business while promoting personal awareness and well-being.
94. FreeLife International. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 1995, this mlm company’s products use goji berries as a primary ingredient, and the company embraces scientific validation to help distributors sell. Its latest product introductions focus on weight loss and anti-aging properties.
93. Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 2001, this network marketing company sells products and services that people use every day. It partners with name-brand providers, such as Dish Network and The Wireless Shop, among others.
92. Agel Enterprises. Sales: $80 million. Founded in 2005, the Agel company offers nutritional supplements.
91. AdvoCare. Sales: $89 million. Founded in 1993, this network marketing company is a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products.
90. WorldVentures. Sales: $90 million. Founded in 2005, this network marketing company markets travel-related products through the Internet and personal contact. In 2009, WorldVentures expanded into several global markets.
89. Vemma Nutrition Co. Sales: $92 million. Founded in 2004, this network marketing company specializes in ultra-premium liquid nutrition. The company markets nutritional supplements that are clinically studied and designed to provide unique delivery methods for today’s active families, as well as professional and amateur athletes.
88. The Maira Co. Ltd. Sales: $96 million. Founded in 1991, Japanese consumers can find The Maira Co.’s beauty, bath and other products at salons and through distributors. The company emphasizes herbs and non-surgical rejuvenation.
87. Unicity Networks International. Sales: $100 million. Founded in 2001, this network marketing company distributes nutritional supplements, skin-care products, weight-management products and a variety of herbal remedies for many health issues. Unicity was formed when network marketing firms Rexall Showcase International and Enrich International merged.
86. Thirty-One Gifts. Sales: $100 million. Founded in 2003, this company was founded upon the principles of Proverbs 31, Thirty-One Gifts offers handbags, fashion accessories, totes and organization solutions. It is committed to providing an opportunity for women to achieve financial freedom, find personal fulfillment and realize their dreams
85. Premier Designs. Sales: $100 million. Founded in 1985, this network marketing company was created as a direct sales jewelry company to support ministries around the globe, as well as provide a home-based business opportunity established on biblical principles, such as integrity and unselfish service.
84. lia sophia. Sales: $100 million. Founded in 1972, this network marketing company is a family-run business, selling high-quality jewelry backed by a lifetime guarantee.
83. Kirby Company. Sales: $100 million. Founded in 1914, this company has manufactured home-care systems best known for their quality, reliability and performance for almost 100 years. The HEPA vacuum systems are sold through in-home demonstrations by authorized, independent distributors in over 70 countries.
82. Kleeneze. Sales: $102 million. Founded in 1923, this network marketing company is a catalog sales and direct selling company.
81. Stella & Dot. Sales: $104 million. Founded in 2004, this network marketing company is a San Francisco-based social selling company that offers boutique-style jewelry and accessories.
80. ARSOA HONSHA Corp. Sales: $111 million. Founded in 1998, this company’s products are developed around the company’s own philosophy and three pillars of good health: heart, body and skin. Natural ingredients are a prime focus.
79. Creative Memories. Sales: $113 million. Founded in 1987, this party plan company is part of The Antioch Company, specializing in making and selling products for scrapbooking and photo needs, including photo albums, decorative embellishments, custom display frames and digital scrapbooking supplies.
78. Keller Williams Realty Inc. Sales: $120 million. Founded in 1983, this has an agent-centric culture that emphasizes access to leading-edge education and promotes an economic model that rewards associates as stakeholders and partners.
77. Tastefully Simple Inc. Sales: $125 million. Founded in 1995, this network marketing company offers over 60 easy-to-prepare foods and gifts. Products are available primarily at home taste-testing parties through consultants who offer samples, recipes, entertaining tips and more.
76. Enagic USA, Inc. Sales: $129 million. Founded in 2003, this company has been the leading manufacturer of alkaline ionizers and water filtration machines. Kangen Water® machines are used in hundreds of thousands of homes worldwide to transform tap water into pure, healthy alkaline drinking water.
Did you see your network marketing, MLM company listed above?
If you didn’t see your network marketing company, MLM company listed, it may be because they’re higher on the list of “Top 100″ network marketing, MLM companies list of 2010. Check back to see more MLM companies listed.
When you need network marketing leads or mlm leads for your network marketing business, see Today’s MLM Leads Specials here. We can post these leads into your www.MyHomeBusiness.com account. That way prospects are directed to your landing page or to your company website to learn more about your mlm or network marketing business.
This network marketing leads article describes the “Top 100″ marketing companies, mlm companies, and network marketing companies for 2010. Check back to see where your mlm company ranks.
Note: Some network marketing companies, mlm companies and multi-level marketing companies in this list declined participation in providing information.
KEYWORDS: network marketing leads, top network marketing companies, top mlm companies, mlm leads