This network marketing leads article describes the top “10” network marketing companies, multi-level marketing, mlm companies based on sales worldwide, including the #1 company of 2010.
And here they are. The top 10 ranked network marketing companies as ranked by Direct Selling News. We’ve completed the list and today you will see what mlm company ranked as “#1” in the world in 2010.
In case you missed the previous installment #11 thru 20, click here.
10. Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. Sales: $1.5 billion. Founded in 1984, this global network marketing company provides personal-care, nutritional and technology products, anti-aging skin care and nutritionals. Nu Skin sells more than 200 products through three distinct brands: Nu Skin, Pharmanex and Big Planet.
9. Forever Living Products. Sales: $1.7 billion. Founded in 1978, this network marketing mlm company provides a complete line of aloe vera drinks, skin-care products and cosmetics, as well as a full line of nutritional supplements and products from beehives.
8. Oriflame Kosmetiek B.V. Sales: $2.2 billion. Founded in 1967, this Swedish network marketing company provides a wide range of beauty products.
7. Tupperware Brands Corp. Sales: $2.3 billion. Founded in 1946, this multilevel marketing (mlm) company provides storage and serving solutions for the kitchen and home along with beauty and personal-care products.
6. Mary Kay Inc. Sales: $2.5 billion. Founded in 1963, this Texas-based multilevel marketing (mlm) company provides skincare products and color cosmetics.
5. Herbalife Ltd. Sales: $2.7 billion. Founded in 1980, this multilevel marketing company provides nutritional supplements, and health/fitness, wellness, personal-care, skincare and weight-management products.
4. Vorwerk & Co. KG. Sales: $2.9 billion. Founded in 1883, this Germany-based company provides household appliances as well as high-quality cosmetics. Vorwerk & Co. KG is a global group that includes JAFRA Cosmetics, which reported sales volume of more than $600 million in 2010 on its own.
3. Natura Cosmeticos SA. Sales: $3 billion. Founded in 1969, This Brazilian network marketing company provides personal care products and fragrances.
2. Amway. Sales: $9.2 billion. Founded in 1959, this network marketing company provides Artistry cosmetics and skin-care products, Nutrilite nutritional products and loyalty-inducing household products.
And finally.. the #1 network marketing company, multilevel mlm company is…
1. Avon Products, Inc. Sales: $10.9 billion. Founded in 1886, the founder of modern direct selling and the acknowledged world leader in cosmetics, fragrances and toiletries.
The recruiting season has swung into high gear. To find your new list of prospects go here, Today’s MLM Leads Specials to get responsive mlm leads for your network marketing business. You can have these leads posted into your www.MyHomeBusiness.com account. By using www.MyHomeBusiness.com you can have prospects directed to your landing page or to your company website to learn more about your mlm or network marketing business.
This was the last installment of the top 100 network marketing companies worldwide based on sales as ranked by the Direct Selling News for 2010. This is the list of the top 10 mlm companies, top 10 network marketing companies worldwide. You can see previous rankings here, click here.
This network marketing leads article described the top “10” network marketing companies, multi-level marketing, mlm companies based on sales worldwide, including the #1 company of 2010.
Note: Some network marketing companies, mlm companies and muliti-level marketing companies in this list declined participation in providing information.
KEYWORDS: network marketing leads, top network marketing companies, top mlm companies, mlm leads