The biggest mistake to marketing to women on the internet, is the fact most marketers market to women just like they do men!
Now, I know that might seems pretty basic, but in counseling and studying marketing for the last 25 years, I am still amazed at the fact most marketers and even internet marketing consultants never focus on the difference between the two sexes.
One of my mentors Holly Buchanan wrote a great book addressing what she calls the “Soccer Mom myth.”
Holly validates what I have been teaching for the last several years, and really covers some great techniques, that if you apply to your online marketing, will allow you to close more of your Female Only MLM Leads.
Let’s take a look at some interesting facts about the women who are your primary target market”
* Women have passed men as the #1 online consumers, accounting for 6 out of every 10 dollars spent on the net.
* Women 18-34 spend an average of 3.3 hours per day on the net. That is more time than they spend on any other marketing channel.
* Female Baby Boomers make up the largest demagraphic 1 out of 3 of the 195.3 million US web users.
Now, lets take a look at a few other interesting facts:
Today’s soccer mom is no Mrs. Beaver!
* 51% of women live without a spouse.
* 27% of households are now headed by females.
* A growing number of soccer moms have tattoos (I had to throw that one in.)
* Not all women like PINK!
Now, I know you may be looking at some of these and wondering why I mention them. Well, it’s because when I am approached by a client to create different lead capture pages, I always tell my clients don’t focus on just one persona, get out and study the real people you want to attract to your team.
I strongly suggest that you take time to review your lead capture and landing pages to see if your sites are customer focused or focused on you and your company.
Here is a free tool you can use to check out your sites.
Thanks for reading this article, and if you found it of value please leave us a comment.
Never Give Up,