This network marketing leads article describes the top network marketing companies, mlm companies, multi-level marketing companies, #11-25.
In case you missed the previous installment, please click here.
24. Shaklee Corp. Sales: $500 million+. Founded in 1956, Shaklee provides nutritional supplements, skin care, weight management, and green cleaners.
24. Pampered Chef Ltd. Sales: $500 million+. Founded in 1980, this network marketing company sells gourmet kitchen tools, cookware, cookbooks and foodstuffs.
23. LG Household & Health Care. Sales: $520 million. Founded in 1947, this South Korean network marketing MLM company provides oral-care products, skin- and hair-care products, laundry products, and paper products. LG H&H cosmetics products comprise foam cleansers, facial moisturizers, eye shadows, pressed powders, foundations, lipsticks, eye creams, essence, lotions and perfumes under the brand names of OHUI, LacVert, ISA KNOX and VONIN.
22. WIV Wein International AG. Sales: $535.4 million. Founded in 1960, this German network marketing company is a direct seller of wine.
21. ACN. Sales: $553 million. Founded in 1993, this network marketing mlm company provides communications bundles with video phone, local and long distance phone service, Internet, wireless, satellite TV, and home security products.
20. NOEVIR Co. Ltd. Sales: $613.9 million. Founded in 1964, this Japanese network marketing company provides skincare, body care, nutritional supplements and cosmetics.
19. PartyLite (Blyth Inc.) Sales: $621.6 million. Founded in 1973, this network marketing mlm company provides candles, candle warmers, flameless fragrance, home accents, personal-care products and food products.
18. Omnilife. Sales: $750 million+. Founded in 1992, this Mexico-based mlm network marketing company provides nutritional supplements, weight-management, beauty products, beverages, cosmetics, and fragrances.
17. MonaVie LLC. Sales: $785 million. Founded in 2005, the Monavie network marketing mlm company provides nutritional products, featuring an exclusive blend of açai berry and other nutrient-dense fruits.
16. Ignite Inc. Sales: $845 million. Founded in 2004, this network marketing mlm company provides electricity and natural gas in Texas and Georgia in the USA.
15. Melaleuca Inc. Sales: $879 million. Founded in 1985, this network marketing company provides personal-care products, cosmetics, cleaning supplies and vitamins.
14. Miki Corporation. Sales: $969.2 million. Founded in 1964, this Osaka, Japan based network marketing company is a provider of supplements made from prune extracts, of household cleaners, personal-care items and more.
13. Belcorp/L’Bel Paris. Sales: $1 billion+. Founded in 1949, this Lima, Peru mlm company provides skincare, fragrance, makeup, body care, and hair care products.
12. Pola Inc. Sales: $1.03 billion. Founded in 1929, this Japanese mlm company provides cosmetics, skincare, personal-care and nutritional products, fashion and jewelry.
11. Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. Sales: $1.3 billion. Founded in 1985, this USA-based network marketing company provides personal-care, nutritional and technology products, anti-aging skin care and nutritionals.
This was the latest installment of the top 100 network marketing companies based on sales as ranked by the Direct Selling News.
This network marketing leads article listed the top network marketing companies, mlm companies, multi-level marketing companies based on sales; specifically companies #11 thru 25 as ranked by the Direct Selling News.
KEYWORDS: network marketing leads, top network marketing companies, top mlm companies, mlm leads