This network marketing leads article lists the “Top 100” network marketing companies, mlm companies, multi-level marketing companies based on sales.
This is the second installment of 25 of the top 100 network marketing companies based on sales as ranked by the Direct Selling News. In case you missed companies #76 thru 100, click here.
51. Faberlic. Sales: $236.4 million. founded in 1997, this Russian network marketing company provides cosmetics.
52. Silpada Designs. Sales: $231 million. Founded in 1997, this party plan network marketing company provides sterling silver jewelry.
53. Lux International. Sales: $230 million. Founded in 1901, this Swiss-based network marketing company provides vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, water purifiers, cookware and steam cleaners.
54. Four Leaf Japan Co./Forifu. Sales: $226.3 million. Founded in 2003, this Japanese network marketing company provides dietary supplements.
55. Cosway. Sales: $225.7 million. Founded in 1979, this Malaysian network marketing company provides supplements, skin care, personal care, cosmetics, household products, car care, food items and lingerie.
56. Diana Co. Ltd. Sales: $214.7 million. Founded in 1986, this Japanese network marketing company provides lingerie, nutritional supplements, and cosmetics.
57. Nikken International Inc. Sales: $212 million. Founded in 1975, the network marketing company Nikken provides three categories of products: Lifestyle (organic nutrition/skin care); environmental (air/water technology); rest/rejuvenation (magnetized products, jewelry, sleep systems).
58. Charle Corporation Ltd. Sales: $200.3 million. Founded in 1993, this Japanese MLM company provides women’s lingerie, and cosmetics.
59. CUTCO/?Vector Marketing. Sales: $200 million+. Founded in 1949, this network marketing company provides cutlery, house and kitchen wares.
59. Longaberger Co. Sales: $200 million+. Founded in 1973, this network marketing MLM company provides handmade baskets, pottery, wrought iron and home decor such as wall art, candles and accessories.
61. Premier Designs. Sales: $200 million. Founded in 1985, this party plan network marketing company provides jewelry.
61. Stampin’ Up! Sales: $200 million. Founded in 1998, this MLM company provides wood-mounted rubber stamps and accessories for use in scrapbooking, making greeting cards and decorating the home.
63. Team National. Sales: $181 million. Founded in 1997, Team National (formerly known as National Companies) provides membership savings on products and services such as home furnishings, commercial office furniture, custom jewelry, supplements and small-business solutions.
64. Scentsy. Sales: $178.4 million. Founded in 2004, Scentsy is a party plan company offering a variety of scented, wickless candles heated in ceramic warmers and other fragrance products.
65. Agel Enterprises. Sales: $175 million. Founded in 2005, the Agel company provides nutritional supplements.
65. GNLD (Golden Neo-Life Diamite International). Sales: $175 million. Founded in 1958, this network marketing company provides food/gourmet items, nutritional supplements, water treatment systems, and health/fitness/wellness, home-care, personal-care, skincare and weight-management products.
65. Univera. Sales: $175 million. Founded in 1998, this network marketing MLM company provides nutritional supplements and skin care products.
68. Expert Alliance Co. Ltd. Sales: $161.7 million. Founded in 1996, this Japanese company provides both road services and mutual life aid services such as MediAid, CureAid and LifeAid. Expert Alliance is currently in the process of acquiring a license as a life insurance company.
69. BearCere Ju Co. Ltd. Sales: $156.7 million. Founded in 1992, this Japanese company uses herbal and aromatherapy along with cellular technology to rejuvenate and beautify without artificial or engineered additives.
70. Family Heritage Life. Sales: $152 million. Founded in 1989, this network marketing company provides insurance and supplemental health insurance products.
71. 4Life Research. Sales: $150 million+. 4Life is the creator of Transferceutical Science and Transfer Factor products which provide optimal immune system support and general wellness.
72. Jewels by Park Lane Inc. Sales: $150 million. This network marketing company is a direct sales jewelry party plan company.
73. JapanLife Co. Ltd. Sales: $148.1 million. Founded in 1975, this Japanese company’s products focus on the relief of stress, anxiety and aging concerns and include magnetic therapy devices in the home as well as beauty care products and dietary supplements.
74. Sportron. Sales: $147 million. Founded in 2002, this network marketing MLM company helps consumers manage their health. Sportron uses FoodMatrix nutrients and herbs to support the body’s needs.
75. Grace Aiko. Sales: $141.6 million. Founded in 2003, this Japanese MLM network marketing company sells cosmetics and skin care through salons in Japan and South Korea.
Do you need network marketing leads or mlm leads for your network marketing business? See Today’s MLM Leads Specials here.
This was the second installment of 25 of the top 100 network marketing companies based on sales as ranked by the Direct Selling News. In the event you missed network marketing companies #76 thru 100, click here.
This network marketing leads article listed the “Top 100” network marketing companies, mlm companies, multi-level marketing companies based on sales.
KEYWORDS: network marketing leads, top network marketing companies, top mlm companies, mlm leads