This describes mlm leads and Facebook prospecting for mlm leads. Is this the death of Facebook for mlm leads prospecting?
Facebook May Disappear in 3 Years
The article was written by Princeton’s Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. It claims that Facebook may lose 80 percent of its users by 2017.
The authors used a mathematical model to predict the demise of Facebook. They suggest that if MySpace is an example of what happens to social networks, then Facebook may already be on the decline.
While you may or may not agree with the report, there are some interesting trends to observe regarding Facebook..
* Facebook is still growing. It’s growing at a slower rate than ever before, but.. it is growing. 17% of the world’s population uses the service right now.
* People over the age of 65 comprise the fastest growing segment of Facebook users. These baby boomers are using Facebook to reconnect with friends and family online.
* Younger people are leaving Facebook in droves. They don’t want to mix with their parents and grandparents. Instead, they’re moving to mobile apps. They’re using mobile apps like Snapchat, Vine, and Pheed. When they’re posting to the web, they’re using Tumblr.
* Facebook is trying to acquire other properties to stay relevant. That would explain why Facebook recently tried to purchase Snapchat mobile app for $3 billion, and why they just purchased Whatsapp mobile app for a reported $16 billion.
It doesn’t take a rocket engineer to tell you what’s happening:
A whole generation of society is leaving Facebook.
If Facebook becomes irrelevant in 3 years time, then what’s next for home business prospecting?
Well… here’s my 2014 prediction for home business prospecting. I believe we’ll see more home business prospecting via..
1) Mobile apps. I believe mobile app prospecting will become the next prospecting frontier.
2) Web traffic. I believe that web traffic services like MyAutoPilot Traffic will continue to drive bizop traffic to lead capture pages. That way home business owners can generate company-specific leads for their business.
3) Leads lists. A few years back, guys like Mike Dillard started the “don’t buy leads” banter that you saw on the Internet. They did that so that A) they could make money selling you their info product, and B) use that sale to prospect you into their home business; instead of helping you grow your business. But what they didn’t tell you was that millionaires were made and continue to be made by people buying and prospecting lead lists for their home business.
Even today, lead lists are still the most efficient form of home business advertising when you consider your time and money.
Don’t believe me?
Okay, well let’s look at any call center making money in any industry today. What do they do for leads?
Do you think they’re creating and selling info products to generate their leads for use in their call center? Are they chasing friends and family on FB?
Not a chance. They’d go broke in days.
Instead, they’re buying leads by the 1,000s every week of the year.
They have whole teams of sales people dialing and dialing to make that cash register ring. They do this to sell weight loss, insurance, education, cosmetics, credit cards, student loans, legal services, home security and health care just to name a few. They know that the most efficient way to make sales is to purchase quality leads for their callers to dial. They also know that the more dials they make, the more money they’ll make.
Call centers have run the numbers. They know that they have to make XX calls to make YY amount of money. It’s pretty simple math.
So in conclusion, people are saying that Facebook will be dying off in a few years. Maybe it will. Maybe it won’t. Either way, it’s easy to see the writing on the wall to know what’s beyond Facebook. I predict that for home business owners, it’s prospecting via mobile apps, web traffic and leads.
What do you think?
To your success,
|Enrique Garibayhttp://www.MLMLeads.com – Helping Entrepreneurs EverywhereTel 785.539.6904PS. Put your Business on AutoPilot with MyAutoPilot Traffic|