This mlm lead and mlm lead training article describes the 16 rules for success as described by GoDaddy’s Bob Parsons. Apply these to your MLM business and life.
1) Get out and stay out of your comfort zone.
Bob says that not much happens when you’re in your comfort zone. People say “I’m concerned about my security.” Bob’s response is “Security is for cadavers.”
2) Never give up.
Almost nothing works the way you think it will or should work. And just because it’s not working for you now doesn’t mean it won’t later. It just means it might not work the way you’re doing it. And remember, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. And then you’d be out of an opportunity!
3) When you’re ready to quit, you’re closer than you think.
An old Chinese saying goes like.. “The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.” Remember that.
4) Regarding that thing that worries you, not only accept the worst thing, but make it a point to quantify what the worst thing could be.
Seldom will things turn out as bad as you can imagine.
5) Focus on what you want to have happen.
What you think about, comes about.
6) Take things one day at a time.
You can get through any challenge when you take it one day at a time. Don’t look too far ahead. Focus more on the present and what you can do right now.
7) Always be moving forward.
Never stop. Never stop investing. Never stop growing. Never stop learning. When you stop, things start to die. Take small actions everyday that accumulate and grow into large results.
8 ) Be quick to decide.
General George S. Patton said “A good plan violently executed today is far and away beter than a perfect plan tomorrow.”
9) Measure everything of significance.
Anything that is measured and watched is also improved. So track and measure.
10) Anything that is not managed will deteriorate.
Uncover problems by examining the areas that you haven’t examined lately. There are problems there.
11) Pay attention to competitors but pay more attention to what you’re doing.
When you look at your competitors, everything looks perfect at a distance.
12) Never let anyone push you around.
Provided that it’s legal, you have just as much right as the next person to do what you’re doing.
13) Never expect life to be fair.
Life isn’t fair. You have to make your own breaks in life.
14) Solve your own problems.
Coming up with your own solutions will give you the competitive edge over others. Masura Ibuka, co-founder of SONY once said “You never succeed in technology, business, or anything by following the others.”
15) Don’t take yourself so seriously
None of us are in control as much as we think. Often half of what we accomplish is due to luck. So lighten up.
16) There’s always a reason to smile.
There’s always a reason to smile so find that reason. You’re lucky to be alive. Life is short so smile and enjoy the ride.
This mlm lead and mlm lead training article described the 16 rules for success as described by GoDaddy’s Bob Parsons. These rules are good both for your MLM business and your life.
KEYWORDS: mlm lead, mlm lead training