This describes mlm lead, mlm leads, mlm lead generation and mlm lead prospecting. Lose the landline. Put the savings into MLM Lead Generation and advertising.
A recent study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revealed that nearly one in four U.S. Households has abandoned the traditional landline telephone completely in favor of a wireless mobile phone.
The study found that 25% of homes surveyed were wireless only. That compares to 15% of homes that were landline only.
Clearly mobile phones are being seen as a necessity and a landline, a luxury.
Because mobile phones let you do more than just talk from almost anywhere. You can send and receive email, take photos, shoot and edit videos, send text messages, maintain a contact manager, check the weather, listen to your favorite songs, surf the Internet, get the latest news, find restaurants, and find the best price on gasoline. You can even find the location of the nearest police speed trap.
You can’t do that on a landline telephone.
Personally I’m not ready to give up a landline. At least not for my office. That’s why I turned to RingCentral’s VOIP telephone service. It gives you the best of both worlds.
RingCentral.com’s VOIP service lets you place calls over my Internet connection. And it also provides a whole bunch of features that you don’t get with my landline service.
Using RingCentral.com, you can have..
- Unlimited calling to the U.S. and Canada.
- International calling plans
- An auto-receptionist to screen my calls
- The ability to create answer rules
- Upload recorded greetings
- Greetings specific to business hours, after hours or voicemail
- Do Not Disturb rules and greetings
- The ability to screen your calls; send calls to voicemail if you choose
- Music on hold
- Calls forwarded
- Voicemails, faxes sent to email
- Text message notifications
- The ability to create new phone extensions to main number
- Have extensions ring to remote phones
- Voice-only presentations
- Answer rules that only accept calls during your business hours
- “RingMe” buttons on your website or links in your email
- Block numbers from calling you.
- A call log of incoming and outgoing calls and voicemail.
- A map of a phone number’s location
- The ability to set the time limit on a voice messages.
You can access my RingCentral account from any web browser – even your cell phone.
You can place telephone calls without a phone. You just need your computer, internet connection and computer mic.
And for all you iphone users… yes, there’s an app for that!
This article described mlm lead, mlm leads, mlm lead generation and mlm lead prospecting. Lose the landline. Put the savings into MLM Lead Generation and advertising.
KEYWORDS: mlm lead, mlm leads, mlm lead generation, mlm lead prospecting