This mlm leads article describes the top mlm companies, network marketing, multi-level marketing or direct sales companies that produce $1 billion in revenue.
So you’re in an MLM company that you think is pretty hot? Well, it may be. But how does it compare to the top MLM Companies listed below?
Below is an excerpt found in the February 2009 issue of Direct Selling News. I apologize for the delay in posting. This issue was “locked away” way in my office under a stack of other trade journals. I hope you benefit nonetheless.
11. Nu Skin Enterprices Inc. $1.23 Billion. Founded in 1984, this Utah-based company provides personal care products under the “Nu Skin” brand; nutritional products under the “Pharmanex” brand and technology products under the “Big Planet” brand name. The company markets in 48 different countries. Nu Skin contributes more than $1 million each year to help children around the world.
10. Natura Cosmeticos SA. $1.52 Billion. Founded in 1969, this Brazil-based company provides deodorants, sunscreens, lotions, creams lipsticks and perfumes to the countries of Chile, Peru, Argentina, Mexico Columbia and Venezuela.
9. Oriflame Cosmetics. $1.68 Billion. Founded in 1967, this Swedish-based company provides skin care, fragrances, color cosmetics, toiletries and accessories in 61 different markets.
8. Forever Living Products International Inc. $2.1 Billion. Founded in 1978, this Arizona-based company sells aloe vera drinks, aloe vera-baed aromatherapy products, cosmetics, dietary and nutritional supplements, lotion, soap and like products in 135 different markets.
7. Tupperware Brands Corporation. $2.21 Billion. Founded in 1951, this Florida-based company sells storage and serving products via the Tupperware brand. It also sells beauty and personal care products through the Avroy Shlain, BeautiControl, Fuller, NaturCare, Nutrimetics, Nuvo and Swissgarde brands. Tupperware was listed at #903 on the 2008 Fortune 1,000 list.
6. Primerica Financial Services Inc. $2.3 Billion. Founded in 1977, this Duluth, Georgia-based company is a subsidiary of Citi. It has the largest salesforce of the financial services industry with over 100,000 licensed independent reps across the US, Canada and Spain. The economic downturn has actually benefitted Primerica.
5. Mary Kay Inc. $2.4 Billion. Founded in 1963, this Texas-based company is now one of the largest direct sellers of skin care and color cosmetics in the world. It has a independent salesforce that exceeds 1.8 million in more than 35 markets. Its top 3 international markets are China, Russia and Mexico.
4. Herbalife LTD. $2.5 Billion. Founded in 1980, this California-based company sells nutritional products through more than 1.9 million distributors in over 70 different countries. 80% of its business is outside of the United States.
3. Vorwerk & Co. KG. $3.15 Billion. Founded in 1883, this German-based company sells products that range from household appliances to cosmetics.
2. Amway Corporation. $8.2 Billion. Founded in 1959, this US-based company sells sold household products. It was one of the first MLM or network marketing companies in our industry. It markets its products internationally all over the globe.
1. Avon Products Inc. $10.9 Billion. Founded in 1886, this New York-based direct selling company is our industry’s top producer. It provides cosmetics, jewelry and apparel and was ranked #265 on the 2008 Fortune 500 list.
To all those companies listed, congratulations. To the distributors of those companies, we say “job well done. Keep up the great work!”
Let us know if we can assist you with your advertising and marketing for new mlm or network marketing distributors through the use of our Real-Time MLM Leads.
This article described the top mlm companies, network marketing, multi-level marketing or direct sales companies that produce $1 billion in revenue. This gives you an idea of who is buying mlm leads to grow their businesses.
When bring someone in from the cold market, they provide you access to their warm market. We call those “free mlm leads“.
KEYWORDS: mlm lead, top mlm companies, network marketing, multi-level marketing, mlm leads